Camelot Park is a beautiful south Tulsa neighborhood located between Yale and Sheridan Avenues, just south of 101st Street. Our neighborhood is served by the Jenks Public Schools, including the award winning Jenks Southeast Elementary School. Realtors and potential home buyers, please contact the Camelot Park Homeowners' Association Board with any questions you have about our neighborhood or you may view our neighborhood covenants here.
A Message From Your Outgoing HOA President
Happy New Year neighbors! It has been a pleasure serving as your HOA president the past three years. I look forward to remaining on the board in a different capacity and learning
something new as treasurer. As we ring in the new year, we welcome new board member Shirin Zakerion, bid farewell to board member Jill Deutscher, and appoint a new president,
vice president, and treasurer. Thank you Camelot Park residents for your continued support. If you have not served our neighborhood in the past, please consider ways in which you can
contribute. Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success.
- Kimberly Ylitalo
2018 Year In Review Accomplishments
• Phase 2 of the tree replacement project: installation of 8 Black Gum trees
• Welcomed 7 new families to the neighborhood (8 homes sold)
• 100% dues collection
• Implemented plan for landscape renewal and clean up
• Held 2 garage sale events (early May & early October)
• Sarah Hicks chaired our Camelot Park 4th of July parade and our Fall Festival
• Formation of new committee to manage Camelot Park’s assets (i.e. sprinklers, wall, towers, lighting) we need a volunteer to chair this committee.
• Electrical work done to address problems with holiday lights
• Dana Huston published 4 issues of The Pride of Camelot Park newsletter
• Dana Huston volunteered to chair landscape committee and holiday lights
• New company hired for holiday lighting and added greenery and ribbon to lampposts for daytime décor.
• Liz Ray hosted our 7th Annual Ladies Ornament Exchange
A Tree Grows in Camelot Park
Following the beautiful tree plantings done last spring, we began updating some older shrubs that have served our entry well, but had outlived their normal lifespan. In November, the old boxwoods in the middle islands were removed and replaced with new plantings. The door on one of the towers was repaired. Spring will see some additional updates and changes to enhance our entrance. Special thanks to Hughes Coston and Kimberly
Ylitalo for their faithful attendance to all things front entrance. If you would like to be a part of the landscape committee, email Dana Huston at email@example.com.
- Dana Huston
Have You Paid Your HOA Dues?
As discussed at the annual November homeowners meeting, HOA dues for 2019 will remain at $245 per household. Statements were mailed 12/31/2018. You can drop your payment in the locked HOA mailbox at the neighborhood entrance, or mail them to Camelot Park HOA, 10109 S. Granite, Tulsa, OK 74137. Payments are due by January 31, 2019. If you have questions, please contact our treasurer, Kimberly Ylitalo. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or
USPS Mail Issues
Recently, many neighbors have shared concerns about the lack of quality service being provided by our mail carrier. Several neighbors have sought solutions at the local level without success. In hopes of resolving the problem, we would like to reach out to the next level at USPS.
We ask that you participate in one or all of the following ways:
• Use the USPS Email Us form. https://goo.gl/PsViwt
• Call 1-800-ASK-USPS or TTY 1-800-877-8339
• Write to the USPS Consumer Advocate Office
USPS Office of the Consumer Advocate
475 L’Enfant Plaza SW RM 4541
Washington, DC 20260-2200
Or Call: 1-888-877-7644
We also recommend you sign up for Informed Delivery at usps.com. It is free and easy to do. Within a few days of signing up, you will receive daily emails showing digital images of the mail that should arrive in your mailbox that day. It also allows you to manage packages and report missing mail with the click of a button. Thank you to those of you who have shown kindness by delivering their neighbors’ mail. We genuinely have a great community at Camelot Park.
- Shirin Zakerion